Gary Webb, RFC®
REGISTERED FINANCIAL CONSULTANT™
Direct Line: (952)837-3215
Gary is Chief Executive Officer and Partner of Webb Financial Group, an Independent SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm, and has been in the business since 1998.
At Webb Financial Group, we put the creation of your wealth plan at the center of the wealth management process. The fundamental purpose of a well-designed wealth plan is to determine how your financial resources can help you achieve your personal, family, business, and philanthropic goals. Each plan is custom-tailored by wealth-planning professionals who work to design a long-term road map based on your specific goals, resources, relationships, values, and commitments.
Your unique financial plan is crafted through what we learn from you, and our advice and monitoring helps keep you on track to meeting your long-term goals and objectives. Your continued progress is how we measure our success.
Education & Licenses
- REGISTERED FINANCIAL CONSULTANT™
- State of Minnesota Notary Public Commission
- State of Minnesota, Life & Health Insurance Agent
- University of Minnesota, Liberal Arts
- Northwest Electronics Institute, Computer Technology Degree
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member of the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC)
- Investment Advisor-Financial Planner, Webb Financial Group since 1998
Recent Media Features
- Business Week
- Smart Money
- Wall Street Journal Radio
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business
- Upsize Magazine
- AM Best Week
- Star Tribune
- CNN Money